Experience Professional Gun-Cleaning & Lubrication
At Frogman Tactical, we understand the unique demands of military training and combat environments. That's why we've developed Tier Three, a gun cleaner and lubricant specifically designed to meet the highest standards of Navy SEALs and other elite forces.
The SEAL Of Approval!
Before releasing Tier Three to the civilian market, we put it to the ultimate test. Tier Three was sent to active-duty SEALs for testing and evaluation, and it passed with flying colors. No issues. No compromises.
Why Choose Tier Three?
Here are some key features that make Tier Three the ultimate gun cleaning solution:
- 100% American Made
- Navy SEAL tested in training and combat
- Used by active duty Special Forces since 2019
- Environmental friendly
- Highest ingredients used in production
- Non toxic
- Multiple melting points
- Sub-zero operational temps
- Smoke point 525 degrees
- Extremely strong and requires very little lube
- Penetrates microscopic cracks in metals to provide maximum protection and lubrication
- Ingredients are molecularly bonded. No need to shake ever!
- Wipe clean an re apply application
- No external cleaners needed
- Portion of your purchase goes to feed, cloth, home, and build, for those in need.
2 OZ Tier Three Liquid (Squirt Bottle)
Watch Video: https://youtu.be/I2bAB9B1ev8?si=vTjDv0b6qkob5TSK
DEEP CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Ensure you have cleaned any current lube/cleaner from you firearms/tools before moving to step #2 even if it a new firearm. It will take 2-3 good cleanings cycles before Tier Three has taken full effect.
2. The most effective way for T3 to protect and lube, is to heat your parts 150 degrees +/- in consideration to anything such as springs that may become defective if overheated.
3. Apply a small amount of T3 to parts immediately and allow to cool to room temp.
4. Once the parts are cooled, wipe any excess lube off if you like or you may also leave a very light coat of lube on the surface. To lube a handgun you are going to use approx a dime size amount. To lube a rifle you will need about a quarter size.
5. Once you are ready to clean your firearm, simply wipe down with peper towl, Q-tips, etc, removing dirt/carbon. Simply re apply when done. No external cleaner needed!
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT PUT LUBE IN FIRING PIN ASSEMBLY AREA FOR ANY REASON! DO NOT USE TOO MUCH! MORE IS NOT BETTER WITH T3!
1. Typically on the range I do not recommend a deep cleaning or take the firearm apart unless it is to the point of failure. Squirt a few drops down the barrel, apply a dime sized amount to the needed parts to lube and protect.
NOTE: REMEMBER! MORE IS NOT BETTER. DO NOT SQUIRT T3 IN YOUR FIREARM TO THE POINT IT IS OVERSATTURATED OR RUNNING OUT THE CRACKS.